I am an Assistant Professor of Economics at the Catholic University of Brasília (Universidade Católica de Brasília - UCB) in Brasília, Brazil.
- Ph.D, Finance, Tulane University, USA, 2012.
- M.Sc., Economics, U. of Wisconsin, USA, 2004.
- Master of Economics, FGV-EPGE, Brazil, 2001.
- Bachelor of Economics, U. of Brasília, Brazil, 1996.
Areas of Research:
- Corporate Finance
- Industrial Organization
- Economics of Innovation
- Social Economics
- Applied Microeconomics
- Corporate Finance I, II, & III (UCB, undergrad.)
- Microeconomics III - Game Theory (UCB, undergrad.)
- Microeconomics III - Imperfect Competition (UCB, masters/Ph.D)
- Microeconomics IV - Game Theory (UCB, masters/Ph.D)
- Financial Management (Tulane U., undergrad.)
- Corporate Finance (UCB/Universa Foundation, MBA)
- Econometrics I (UCB, masters/Ph.D)
- Economics of Innovation I & III (UCB, masters/Ph.D)
- Behavioral Econ. & Finance (UCB, masters/Ph.D)
- Seminars of Economics I (UCB, Ph.D)